- PSHE education gives pupils the knowledge, skills, and attributes they need to keep themselves healthy and safe and to prepare them for life and work in modern Britain.
- We hope that through the study of PSHE students will achieve their potential by having a greater awareness their wellbeing and tackling issues that can affect their ability to learn, such as anxiety and unhealthy relationships.
- Through the delivery of PSHE education we will enable students to develop a range of skills and aptitudes such as teamwork, communication, and resilience - that are crucial to navigating the challenges and opportunities of the modern world and through the study of RSE topics we aim to empower young people to make safe choices in all aspects of their lives, navigate the online world with a critical eye and help them to understand where to go for support.
- Develop the ability to communicate effectively with people from all walks of life as we live in a diverse society
- Students will learn how to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Students will develop their decision making skills
- Students will know about rights, responsibilities, duties and freedoms and about laws, justice and democracy.