North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How do we support online safety at North Leamington School?
- Curriculum education as part of our RSHE curriculum through assemblies and Tutor Time curriculum
- Key adults who have been trained in Mental Health First Aid
- Our Student Support and Engagement Team are able to support with any concerns relating to online safety for both parents and students
- Networks in sharing best practice with other schools
- Liaison with external agencies for support and advice as needed
Below are some links which parents and carers may find of use in supporting conversations with their children about staying safe online.
- Digital Safeguarding Advice to Parents
- Internet Matters
- National Online Safety
- Think u Know
CEOP has created a new website for children aged 11-18 that has information on online safety and relationships. The website contains tips and advice for young people to educate them about online safety situations which they may encounter. The internet, relationships & you
Disclaimer: North Leamington School does not have control over the nature, content and availability of those sites viewed above.