At NLS we pride ourselves on the support we offer to our students’ wellbeing as well as their academic success.
Below are some elements of our support:
- LGBTQ+ support groups for students
- Curriculum education as part of our RSHE curriculum through assemblies and Tutor Time curriculum
- Key adults who have been trained in Mental Health First Aid as well as those who have nominated themselves as Diversity Champions to students
- Networks in sharing best practice with other schools
- Liaison with external agencies for support and advice
Below are some links which parents and carers may find of use in supporting conversations with their children about a range of topics related to LGBTQ+.
Disclaimer: North Leamington School does not have control over the nature, content and availability of those sites viewed above.