Equality and Diversity
At North Leamington School we pride ourselves on the support we offer to our students’ wellbeing as well as their academic success.
Below are some elements of our support:
- LGBTQ+ support groups for students
- Curriculum education as part of our RSHE curriculum through assemblies and Tutor Time curriculum
- Key adults who have been trained in Mental Health First Aid as well as those who have nominated themselves as Diversity Champions to students
- Networks in sharing best practice with other schools
- Liaison with external agencies for support and advice
Below are some links which parents and carers may find of use in supporting conversations with their children about a range of topics related to LGBTQ+.
Disclaimer: North Leamington School does not have control over the nature, content and availability of those sites viewed above.