Permanent Contract, All year round
Full time variable hours- shifts between 6:00- 22:00 including weekend working
Actual starting salary £19,312
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and reliable Senior Caretaker. You will join our friendly site team to manage caretaking services to all school buildings ensuring a safe and secure environment.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Practical/handyman skills necessary to undertake general building maintenance/repairs
- Physical fitness
- Ability to follow instruction, organise and prioritise workload
- Able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community and others
- Good numeracy/literacy/IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willing to work flexibly to support the team, as required, including shift work (06.00-22.00 hours and weekend working)
What We Offer:
- A fantastic school environment in which to work, with exemplary relationships and successful with outstanding outcomes
- A generous pension scheme and access to a range of staff health and wellbeing resources and services, working together with a great team that offers guidance and mentoring
- A first class commitment to developing individuals through personalised CPD programmes and working with our people so that they reach their full potential
Please see our application pack for full details regarding these roles and note any offer of employment is subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS checks and right to work in the UK.
If you wish to be part of this outstanding learning community, please complete all application forms and submit to:
Post Closes: 27/5/22 @ 9 am
Interviews will take place dynamically
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.