37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary Band J, Points 20-23
(£30,095 – £32,798 without continuous service - starting on Point 20)
Required for July 22
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, highly enthusiastic and motivated Network Manager to work closely with our Senior Leadership Team in taking responsibility for the development, management, implementation and maintenance of the school’s IT systems (curriculum and administration).
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a professional working attitude, with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Shows initiative and demonstrates a proactive 'can do' approach to problem solving
- Has a flexible and adaptive approach to work
- Can work well under pressure and multi-task
- Can provide leadership and support to an IT Technician and IT Apprentice
- Is committed to safeguarding children
You will manage and oversee provision of all IT hardware, systems and services in the school, and should be able to take ownership and delivery of strategic overview, direction and development plans. You will ensure compliance with all legislation, produce and analyse reports and advise the Senior Leadership Team where necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to progress their career in a rewarding role that can make a difference to the education of young people. If you have experience of, or an interest in working in an education environment, can demonstrate a calm and steady manner, effective communication skills and a positive outlook we would welcome your application.
What We Offer:
- A fantastic school environment in which to work, with exemplary relationships and successful with outstanding outcomes
- A generous pension scheme and access to a range of staff health and wellbeing resources and services, working together with a great team that offers guidance and mentoring
- A first class commitment to developing individuals through personalised CPD programmes and working with our people so that they reach their full potential
Please see our application pack for full details regarding these roles and note any offer of employment is subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS checks and right to work in the UK.
If you wish to be part of this outstanding learning community, please complete all application forms and submit to:
Post Closes: Monday 6 June @ 9am
Interviews are likely to be shortly after the closing date
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.