Full Time or Part Time considered, Permanent Contract, Term-Time Only + 2 weeks
Salary Band G, Points 11-14
(starting on Point 11 - £19 484 actual salary for 37 hours at 40 weeks)
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated, knowledgeable and creative person to provide professional careers guidance and to support the career learning and development of the students in our school. North Leamington School (NLS) is a fantastic place to work and personally develop and we would love you to come and join us!
You will work closely with the Careers Leader to provide inspirational, diverse and dynamic experiences of the full range of educational and training opportunities, organise work experience placements, prepare imaginative and engaging careers materials and develop and maintain links with businesses, community partners, and our alumni, ensuring that the school not only meets statutory requirements and that NLS careers education provision gives an enhanced purpose to students’ school experiences. You will be responsible for the day to day administration, implementation and evaluation of the school’s careers provision.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- have a working knowledge and appropriately qualified in Independent Advice and Guidance and work related careers
- an interest in working with and developing young people aged 11–18 in readiness for the working world with strong interpersonal skills
- the ability to form good working relationships with colleagues and the wider organisation and can relate appropriately to young people, promoting positive attitudes to achieve the best possible outcomes for individual and groups of students
Please see our application pack including the job description and person specification for full details and requirements with regards to this role and note any offer of employment is subject to receipt of satisfactory enhanced DBS checks and right to work in the UK.
What We Offer:
- A fantastic school environment in which to work, with exemplary relationships and successful with outstanding outcomes
- A generous pension scheme and access to a range of staff health and wellbeing resources and services, working together with a supportive team that offers guidance and mentoring
- A first class commitment to developing individuals through personalised CPD programmes and working with our people so that they reach their full potential
If you wish to be part of this outstanding Learning Community, please complete the application forms and submit to:
Post Closing Date: Thursday 27th January 2022
Interviews will take place shortly after the closing date
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment