Science Technician Required for January 2024
Part time, Permanent Contract
22.5 Hours per Week, Term-Time Only (38 weeks)
Salary Band D, Points 4-5 (starting on Point 4, £11,752 actual salary)
We are seeking a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Science Technician to join our friendly team of technicians who provide support across the sciences. You will assist in the day-to-day support of the learning environment, providing technical assistance in the classroom, preparing equipment and materials for lessons, maintaining general care and cleanliness of laboratories and prep rooms for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
What You Offer
- A passion for the education of students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task effectively, with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible
What We Offer
- A fantastic school environment in which to work, with exemplary relationships and successful with outstanding outcomes
- A generous pension scheme and access to a range of staff health and wellbeing resources and services, working together with a supportive team that offers guidance and mentoring
- A first class commitment to developing individuals through personalised CPD programmes and working with our people so that they reach their full potential
Previous experience as a Technician, or in an alternative technical or scientific environment, is preferred, however not essential as we will offer a full training and mentoring programme.
Please see our application pack including the job description and person specification for full details and requirements with regards to this role and note any offer of employment is subject to receipt of a completed application form, satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS disclosure, online search checks and the right to work in the UK.
North Leamington School is a fantastic Academy in which to work, with exemplary, supportive relationships at all levels achieving outstanding outcomes. We are part of the Elm Tree Multi-Academy Trust and we would welcome your application.
If you wish to be part of this outstanding Learning Community, please complete the application forms and submit to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 6th December at 9am
Interviews are expected to take place shortly afterwards
Please note we may hold interviews as and when applications are received and we reserve the right to offer to a candidate prior to the closing date. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment