Full Time - 37 Hours per week, Term-Time only + 2 Weeks (40 weeks) or Part-time hours considered
Salary Band E, Points 5-6 (Starting on Point 5 - £20,641 actual term-time salary at 37 hours per week)
Required from January or as soon as possible after this date
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated and conscientious person. North Leamington School is a fantastic place to work, develop, and make a difference to the lives of young people.
We are seeking to appoint a professional and efficient Administrator who will work predominantly as part of our Data and Exams team but also support wider school administration as needed. We are looking for someone who has good ICT skills, as you will spend a lot of time working in our management information packages SIMS and Go4 Schools. Full training will be provided in these packages. The role will also involve supporting the administration of all exam processes. Most importantly we are looking for someone who is committed to providing a high standard of accuracy in their work and who is willing to work as part of a team to provide support as needed.
What You Offer
- You will be able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure, working to tight deadlines and be able to prioritise tasks accordingly
- You will be enthusiastic, flexible and have great interpersonal skills
- You will understand the need for confidentiality
- You will be accurate and reliable
What We Offer
- A fantastic school environment in which to work, with exemplary relationships and successful with outstanding outcomes
- A generous pension scheme and access to a range of staff health and wellbeing resources and services, working together with a supportive team that offers guidance and mentoring
- A first class commitment to developing individuals through personalised CPD programmes and working with our people so that they reach their full potential
Please see our application pack including the job description and person specification for full details and requirements with regards to this role and note any offer of employment is subject to receipt of a completed application form, satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS disclosure, online search checks and the right to work in the UK.
North Leamington School is a fantastic Academy in which to work, with exemplary, supportive relationships at all levels achieving outstanding outcomes. We are part of the Elm Tree Multi-Academy Trust and we would welcome your application.
If you wish to be part of this outstanding Learning Community, please complete the application forms and submit to:
Post Deadline: Monday 27th November 2023 at 9 am
Interviews are expected to take place shortly after
Please note we may hold interviews as and when applications are received and we reserve the right to offer to a candidate prior to the closing date. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment